- Workplace Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation
- based on age, sex, race, pregnancy, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected classifications.
- Unpaid Wages and Overtime
- Wrongful Termination
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Employment Separation and Severance Agreements/Negotiations in New York
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Preventative Counseling
Our office assists employers in establishing, developing and implementing effective employment policies and practices that help enhance employee relations and minimize the risk of costly lawsuits. If a lawsuit has already occurred, we also advise employers on how best to proceed during the litigation process.
For more information on our employment counseling practice, contact our office to speak to a New York employment lawyer experienced in counseling clients on employment law matters.